We are dedicated to hiring and promoting employees based on their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination, and are determined to continue developing our diverse and unique family.
Joining Jack'd Up Radio
Want to join the team? Check out some of the Jack’d Up Radio positions available below!
A candidate for the position of street team representative is an outgoing, dynamic person with exceptional written and oral communication skills. They are self motivated individuals who will be responsible for engaging with others on a personal basis in order to promote the brand in both physical and virtual communities. The ideal candidate can provide their own transportation, is able to carry up to 50 pounds of materials, and is comfortable standing for prolonged periods of time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Advertising products or events on social media networks
- Spreading brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing techniques
- Distributing posters, stickers, and flyers throughout their communities
- Convincing consumers to attend events or purchase products
- Operating as the “face” of a brand in physical and virtual networks
- Attending relevant events to promote their brand
- Transporting promotional materials to and from various locations
- Offering exclusive giveaways, promotions, or trials of a company’s product
If you feel like you have the skills and positive attitude to be successful in this position, please feel out the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”16600″ title=”Jobs Application”]